Identify Your Dog's Unique Likelihood of Developing Specific Health Conditions
- IDENTIFY POTENTIAL HEALTH PROBLEMS IN YOUR DOG - This unique patent pending test identifies the likelihood of current and potential health problems in your dog, so that you can stay on top of them and provide the best care possible
- TEST FOR OVER 150 HEALTH CONDITIONS Including Cancer, Digestive, Eye and Ear, Hip and Joint Problems - The Most Complete Health Screen Available for Dogs
- EASY COLLECTION PROCESS Simply swab your dog's cheek, and return in the postage paid collection envelope. No Pain, No Mess and No Trip to the Vet
- RESULTS DELIVERED IN EASY ONLINE PORTAL In just a few weeks, your dog's test results will be delivered in an easy to access online portal, which you can easily share with your veterinarian in order to address any concerns and provide the best care possible
- NOT A BREED ID TEST - In order to receive the most accurate results, you must know your dog's breed. This test does not identify breed, if you need a Breed ID Test, Check out our Mixed Breed ID Test
** Winner of the 2018 Vettie Award from the American Veterinary Medical Association **
The Orivet Health Screen is a dog DNA test kit that screens genetic traits and diseases that your canine friend may have. It helps you and your veterinarian understand your dog more, so you can care for it more effectively. It helps identify your dog’s potential health risks and also check for adverse reactions to certain drugs.
This DNA screening kit also comes with a Life Plan and a schedule to follow with your pet’s vet to customize a wellness plan for your dog.
The Orivet laboratory is accredited in accordance with International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005. The laboratory also meets the requirements of A2LA R216. Orivet is an institutional member of the International Society of Animal Genetics (ISAG), a member (sponsor) of the International Partnership for Dogs (DogNet), a non-profit organization whose mission is to facilitate collaboration and share resources to enhance the health, well-being, and welfare of dogs worldwide. We are also included in the World Small Animal Veterinary Association hereditary disease testing database.