- EXCLUSIVE FORMULA SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY DETERS SCRATCHING - Our Patent Pending formula uses naturally derived, safe ingredients like Rosemary Oil and Lemongrass to deter cats from loitering (and scratching!) any area of your home.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN TAPE AND NOISEMAKERS - Cats rely on their sense of smell to determine where to hang out. They hate this formula, but you will love it! Pleasant to the human nose, but crystal clear to our feline friends - they'll get the hint within minutes, and you'll have the peace of mind of knowing they no longer destroy the items in your home. Finally, you can live in peace together.
- NON-TOXIC FORMULA, SAFE FOR ANY AREA OR YOUR HOME - Including drapes, furniture and fabric, plants, flooring, doorways and more. While tapes can permanently damage your home's sensitive surfaces and leave a messy residue, our Cat Scratch Deterrent Spray is safe for use around your home. Pleasant rosemary fragrance will dissipate after use, and most customers find the smell quite calming, especially after seeing the results!
- EASY TO USE, JUST SPRAY TO DETER - We recommend spraying 3-4 times daily for the first two weeks, and then lessening frequency as your cat learns their new behavior. Take advantage of the FREE training tips offered through our interactive training program after purchase. We are committed to your success!
- 100% MANUFACTURER'S SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We're so confident you'll love the results that if you are not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase, no questions asked. How's that for standing behind a product?
You love your cat. They're your best friend, your constant companion. Which is why it is so frustrating when they destroy the items in the home you share with them. You know they don't mean to, it's not malicious behavior. They just don't know any better. That's exactly why we developed Emmy's Best Cat Scratch Deterrent. Using safe, naturally derived ingredients like Rosemary Oil and Lemongrass, our exclusive patent-pending formula helps you gently train your cat not to scratch the things you love. Simply spray liberally on the items and in the immediate area where your cat scratches, and watch as they immediately vacate the area. Apply 3-4 times daily for the first two weeks, and decrease frequency as your cat learns their new behavior. BONUS TIP: Make sure your cat has a nearly scratching post, as well as many toys they can play with. Catnip can be an enticement for some cats to help them learn which items are appropriate for them to scratch and play with. Your cat is highly intelligent, and only want to express themselves and relieve stress. This is why they scratch. With a little love and patience, and with the help of our Cat Scratch Deterrent Spray, you'll be doing an amazing thing, helping them to learn healthy behavior that will allow you both to live in harmony for years to come! Go ahead, add a bottle to your cart today. Consider ordering two; one for you and one for a friend who could use some help, too.